Banner Advertising is NOT Dead
- To the point
- No long emails to read
Banners are EVERYWHERE
- On safelist sites
- In credit eMail headers
- Surf sites
- Banner-Only Sites
- Blog sidebars and footers
- Downline Builders
- Example Safelist Members Area[/caption]
Did you know you get credits for clicking banner on many sites?
- It’s an untapped resource.
- Banners are typically Low COST or can be “purchased” for fewer credits than most other ads
- People are unaware they can earn TONS of Credits by clicking banners
- Credits can be applied to “purchase” other ads
- Most sites allow you to “edit” your entries (unlike Solo Ads, premium ads)
- Better than surfing.
- Complements surfing – gives you something to do while waiting for the timer to expire
- There is a huge trend: Lifetime Banners that never expire.
Not every site does well with banner advertising
- Some do better with Banner ads (468×60)
- Some do better with Button ads (125×125)
- Some do great with Login Ads (600×300)
My Favorite sites: See My Blog Post
Check out my Website
See Today’s Featured ClickBank Product
Check Out Today’s Featured Home Business System
Check out Today’s Free eBook or video
(For other choices, just click the links again!)
Submit A Help Desk Ticket
Copyright (c) 2016 Richard Moyer