Every Marketer Should Have These Two Things
Do you have a place with online access to store your marketing tools, images, web pages, and blog?
Do you have a way to capture, store,and follow-up with your leads?
A place where you can share documents and photos?Do you have and control your OWN email?
The two things I am referencing: An Autoresponder and Hosting
Why You Need an Autoresponder
The Money is in the Followup! People rarely buy on first exposure to a product or service, in fact, it takes 7-11 exposures to move someone from…
Lead (curious) to Prospect (interested) to Potential Buyer (making buying decision)
They are looking for INFORMATION, not sales pitches.
By capturing that lead and doing the FOLLOWUP, YOU become the authority that provides that information and are positioned to make that sale when THEY are ready to make that buying decision!
Are you throwing stones at birds on a wire?
If you are just promoting affiliate pages without capturing those leads FIRST so you can provide that information, it is like you are throwing stones at birds on a wire…
You may or may not hit one, but one thing for sure, you will NEVER be able to contact any of them again!
So in summary, you need an autoresponder for:
- Lead Capture and Storage
- Subscriber Management
- Follow-up campaigns and message streams
Why You Need Hosting
- Images. I have found that I am always creating, resizing, editing, or making my OWN copies of images I use in my advertising. Some are not the right size, some need correction, some just need a storage place accessible from the web
- Pictures. I often personalize my ads with actual pictures I’ve uploaded. I have landing page background of bison and moose in Yellowstone, scenes in Alaska and Yosemite, etc.
- Landing Pages. I make my own landing pages (it’s not hard – like using a word processor). I also have tons of free templates that require only minor editing (like defining my autoresponder capture fields).
- Editors. No need to buy expensive desktop tools. The text editor and HTML editor are perfect free tools available on 95% of hosting through CPANEL.
- eBooks and PLR – Many ebooks, videos, training, and reports grant permissions for you to share, give away, or sell. Many of these come with websites that are easy to upload and set up.
- Software. Many PLR/MRR programs are free or low cost. Build your OWN product sets by installing them on your site and promoting them (with a lead capture page of course.
- Email. Fortify your BRAND by having email from your OWN domain. Email does require lots of resources. Free or low-end hosting is not adequate
- Blog. Wordpress is a resource hog, so free or low-end hosting is not adequate for even the most basic WordPress blog requirements. I
You have many options so let’s look at possibilities that can adequately meet requirements while also considering cost. I have, or have had most of the autoresponders available, and many hosting arrangements. Here is my recommendation for someone starting out:
All-in-One-Profits can meet most of these requirements for one low monthly price. At this point, we will not recommend high-end requirements like WordPress Blogs or your own email domain.
AIOP has been around for years. A simple, straight forward, unlimited autoresponder: unlimited campaigns, unlimited subscribers, unlimited messages, broadcast your lists once per day.
- You will be able to load pre-written email campaigns.
- Your subscribers are required to verify their email (double opt-in).
- You cannot import leads from other sources.
With the AIOP BASIC membership, ($11.45 per month) hosting is free, and perfectly fits as a place to store your web pages, landing pages, and images.
- I would NOT recommend it for high-traffic, big storage, or large bandwidth usage like a WordPress blog. For that, I recommend Hostgator hosting.
- I would recommend getting a domain name to establish your “brand” whether on AIOP or other hosting provider. I have found NameCheap to be inexpensive and reliable.
Tools and Landing Pages
AIOP has a variety of useful, and necessary tools
- Nice landing page creator, hosted by AIOP
- Tracking allows you to track your links
- Rotator that allows you to promote many links with one URL
- There are tons of free landing page templates that integrate nicely with the AIOP autoresponder at ReduceTheHype
AIOP can itself be a stream of income
- Promote AIOP like you would any other affiliate program.
- It has all the affiliate marketing tools: landing pages, banners and graphics, promotional emails
- The comp plan is simple. Keep one signup, pass up one signup to your sponsor. $10 per month per referral.
- The upgrade provides more capabilities and higher commission levels
- TeamEliteHomeBusinesses – Unlimited. Starts at $7.95/month.
- Many Done-For-You campaigns for many programs you can load and modify
- Many Done-For-You landing pages for many programs
- Superb Landing Page Creator
- No hosting or blog
- Aweber – Limited. 30 days free. $19 per month, but increases with number of subscribers. No hosting or blog, landing page creator extra
- GetResponse – Limited. 30 days free. $15 per month, but increases with number of subscribers. No hosting or blog, landing page creator extra
- HostGator – full service hosting and domain provider
- ViralHosts – Low-end requirements only $7.00 Lifetime
- GoDaddy – full service hosting and domain provider
- ReduceTheHype – free downloadable landing page templates. Requires hosting
- Instant Squeeze Page Generator –Free Squeeze Pages and Content
- Responsive Squeeze Page Generator – Low cost, NICE
- EasyCash4Ads – one time $19. Lots of unique squeeze pages + a new resellable lead magnet every month.
- SoManyHits – by the makers of EasyCash4Ads. Lots of unique squeeze pages + Tracking + Traffic
- Dave Mosher’s Safelists – Dave owns about 200 safelists that are being ported to a new platform that has a free “splash page creator”, rotators, link cloaking. Click the link for my recommendations. Join free, get huge ad pack, promo codes
My Preference, is to get all this under one roof at WorldProfit.
- I recommend the Silver membership upgrade at $99.95 per month* that includes, at no extra charge, all products and services with ad copy and Done-For-You landing pages
- fully customizable website and content management software
- Prospect Manager, Newsletter system, Call Loop, Email Commander
- Landing Page Builder, Graphics Creator, Banner Creator
- Magic List Builder, Traffic Multiplier, Magic Site Grabber makes any webpage a lead capture page
- Image and eBook hosting. Optional: full CPANEL hosting
- Basic blog. Optional full WordPress Blog includes hosting
- Lazy Blog Poster
- Article Directory, eBook Creator, Cover Creator
- PLR Vault with Bonus Builder, Reseller’s Club, eBook Rebrander
- Clickbank Promo Kit, JVZoo Money Maker Kit
- Video Vault
- Classified Ads Site, and so much more
- * Full year annual memberships are available that save you 60%
- The Platinum VIP Upgrade at $149.95 per month*
- Full Autoresponder + so much more
- * Full year annual memberships are available that save you 60%