Do You Need Traffic?
A Don't Miss Out!
Build Your Downline on Multiple Levels
Two of the Most Forgotten List Building Tools have been right in front of you.
Downline Builders and Promo Code Sites
Have YOU Used these Tools to the Fullest?
- Almost every safelist, traffic exchange and TAE has a downline builder! (Join my sites by clicking the button ads on the right).
- Many offer Promo Codes for free traffic.
- Some promo codes also grant free membership upgrades
- Most Downline Builders are free but there are some SUPER-DOWNLINE Builders that offer subscription memberships. THIS is where the premium promo codes are hiding.
- Darren Orlander has just updated Traffic Codex. This site is free, and is up to date with some great offers.
- Truckload of Ads is a paid membership site ($10 for LIFE). PREMIUM promo codes - Why? The site owners PAY to post their promo codes.. They (me included) are looking for members who have a BUYER'S MINDSET to join their sites. I want members who UNDERSTAND the value of upgraded memberships and are willing to PAY for information to get them.
- Total Downlines also has an extensive list
- There are tools to help you build YOUR database, and fill in you referral information in a fraction of the time it would take you to do those updates manually
- Downline Builder Caddy works well but it takes time to build up the database. DLBCaddy "learns" so the more you use it, the better it gets.
- Downline Builder Elite is a Referral Frenzy companion, along with Mail-Hog (they all share the same database). If you are not using Referral Frenzy, you should be. This is one site you don't want to chintz on the upgrade. SO worth it. Over 100 sites, and after you join, DBE "mines" those referral ID's, and tracks where those ID's appear, then automatically updates them.
How does this work?
Let's look at Traffic Codex as an example
Sign up for Traffic Codex - it's free
Join each of the sites
Get your free promo codes and redeem them for your free traffic
Grab your referral ID from each site you join, and
Update Traffic Codex with your referral ID
- Column A - the site name
- Column B - 468x60 banner url
- Column C - the referral URL (or cloaked URL)
- Column D - the 125x125 button URL
- Column E - a brief text message
- Column F - 600x300 login banner URL
- Column G - your full Referral URL
Organizing Your Business
- Free Google Tools
- Free Windows Tools
- Referral Frenzy
- Downline Builder Elite
- Downline Builder Caddy
- Traffic Codex
- Truckload of Ads