Network Marketing is a BUSINESS!
So you wanna start a business?
To open a McDonald’s franchise requires a total investment of 1-2.2 million dollars, with liquid capital available of 750,000 dollars. The franchise fee is 45,000 dollars….
Ace Hardware Franchise. New owners can expect to pay a 5,000 dollars franchise fee for the rights to open their own location, but it costs anywhere from a total of 272,500 to 1,574,230 dollars to open an Ace Hardware franchise
General Surgeon – 4 years college, 4 Years Medical School (300,000 dollars), 1 Year Internship, 5 Years Residency (paid 20,000 dollars per year stipend), then pay 60,000+ dollars per year malpractice insurance, 10 years student loans
These are all REAL BUSINESSES.
None of these businesses will SHOW a PROFIT for 3-5 years.
The owners are ALL IN DEBT.
The owners work 60 to 90 hours per week
Their net take-home pay is probably less than YOURS
Let’s talk about YOUR Network Marketing Business
- Little Training is necessary
- Small initial investment is needed
- Low cost of entry and relatively low ongoing costs
If YOU are not prepared to TREAT IT LIKE A BUSINESS and make a SACRIFICE for your business, QUIT NOW. IT’S A HOBBY. If it is a HOBBY, it is NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
On the other hand, you can start to build a comfortable Tax Deductible BUSINESS income with this:
- Big Dogs – Network Marketing Plan. Your investment:
- 7 dollars USD one-time to get started with Secrets of the Big Dogs ebook.
- 10 dollars USD per month Alpha Dog membership and admin fees
- and what you can afford up to 500 dollars USD per month for CHIPS safelist membership upgrades that deliver the most PROVEN QUALITY TRAFFIC and EARN YOU THE HIGHEST COMMISSIONS
If you are willing to do what it takes to succeed, join me. I am Running with the Big Dogs.
Buy the book.
>>>>> Click the Link