I encourage you to promote Advertising Blowout as a great side hustle. I use the subject line, “More Free Solos Than You Can Use in a Year” as part of my “Safelists as a Business” strategy. I also include this in my Traffic Deals Newsletter. I front end my Advertising Blowout promo with a capture page that gets people to join my Traffic Deals Newsletter.
Advertising Blowout on the free level gives away unique promo codes for 300+ sites. Once they join Advertising Blowout, then you give away MasterSafelistMails as a tool to manage the sites people join, and a central place to read all your credit earning emails.
MasterSafelistMails eliminates gmail bounces and slowdowns.
There is one free level in Advertising Blowout, and there are 4 additional affordable levels of promo codes in ABO. I’ve upgraded to the highest level in Advertising Blowout to get the most promo codes, and the highest commissions. I’ve made some decent commissions when people join additional levels.
If you are diligent about filling out the Affiliate Builder in ABO, you can build your downlines in safelists you join when others join those sites from within Advertising Blowout.
There is no affiliate program for MasterSafelistMails.
- Login to Advertising Blowout.
- Join sites from within AdvertisingBlowout on the Free Member Promo Codes Page n (I recommend joining one at a time, no more than 5-10 per day)
- Switch to your email. Confirm your email address in Gmail (check spam folder)
- You should be taken to the Member area of the site you just joined (OTO’s and Login Offer pages will be shown)
- Fill out Member Tools!My Profile on the site with at least one payment method, and a business-quality picture (not an avatar) then save.
- Redeem promo code newmember, the Promo code for that site from ABO, and the promo code from the WorldProfit promo code section
- Login to MasterSafelistMails. Check the box for the site in MSM Select sites and submit with button at the bottom of page
- Add user ID, pswd into MSM My sites and click Edit
- find your referral ID for the site you just joined (Member Tools!Referral Tools or in your confirmation email)
- in Advertising Blowout, Member Tools!Affiliate Builder, add your referral URL (incl http://) for the site you joined, and save.