Download Template from Google Docs:
>>>>> Click This Link
Business Plan Template
By: Richard Moyer
Define Your Business Goals
What are YOUR Goals?
- How much TIME are willing to dedicate to YOUR business?
- How much MONEY are you willing to invest in YOUR Business?
- What is a REALISTIC short and long term financial target for YOU?
- What resources do you have available?
- Do you want to build a new business, or expand/focus an existing business?
Define your Market, Niche, and Potential Customers
- Who are your potential customers? Warm Market? Your existing list?
- Do they already have a business or are they starting from scratch?
- What are your potential customers’ goals?
- How to acquire new customers
What Resources Do You Need?
- Inventory of current resources
- Resource requirements
- Gap Analysis
- Resource acquisition planning
- Consultants and retainers
- Education and training
Formalize Your Business
- Zoning requirements and acquisition
- Licensing requirements and acquisition
- Professional Certification
Business Organization and Tax planning
- Business organization requirements and registration
- Business reporting requirements
- DBA or Fictitious Name registration
- EIN or Social Security registration
- Business filing requirements
- Accounting method and tools
- Federal/State/Local tax filing requirements
- Safe Harbor funding and reporting
- Sales Tax reporting and filing
- Home Office or rent/lease
- Comprehensive and liability insurance
- Equipment, furniture
- Computers, printers
- Office supplies
- Computers, printers
- Internet, routers, wifi, network
- Websites, hosting, software
- Errors and Omissions insurance
- Workmens Comp (if you have employees)
- Benefits and/or medical insurance
- Payroll processing and tax withholding/filing
- Policies and procedures
- Start-up expenses
- Fixed assets
- Backup and recovery
- Records retention
- Records destruction
- Dissolution and sale
- Asset division/distribution
Operate Your Business
- Media – print, email, TV/Radio/Internet, telemarketing
- Advertising strategy
- Elevator speech
- Value Proposition
- Patents, copyrights, and licenses
- Contracts and leases
- Partnership agreements
- Legal forms
- Notary services