So you don't have any money...
"Yes, You CAN Get Started in
Network Marketing for Nothing!"
The reality is that if you take the attitude that you will be getting everything for free, you are SADLY MISTAKEN! Every business (yes, this IS A BUSINESS) must spend money to make money.
I personally started a real estate investment business and property management firm with ZERO DOLLARS OUT OF MY OWN POCKET, but I had to use OPM (Other People's Money) to finance not only the purchase of an apartment building AND the construction costs to the tune of SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.
How did I do that? I had a rock solid BUSINESS PLAN. I OVER-DELIVERED, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, and EXCEEDED MY REVENUE PROJECTIONS. And I did it over and over again.
How do you know what programs to join?
This is a challenging question because EVERY program is surrounded by so much hype that you have a hard time filtering out what the REAL requirements might be.
You stand a much greater chance of success if you have a TRUSTED ADVISOR that can give you some guidance. Someone who has been through this, and has succeeded.
Your Blueprint for Success
We are trying to solve several problems right up front. No money, and, you don't know where to start.
I will use a brand new Multi-Stream Income and List Builder program called Automated Lead Funnel System. This has several components - some require upgrade, but other components can be joined for free. The member-to-member cash programs are optional, but important to the overall strategy - these will give you some quick cashflow so you can fund the upgrades.
You can get started by signing up for the programs that have free memberships.
- The sponsor's program (that would be me) - VStreamTV. Sign up as a Free Distributor. You can market the VStreamTV Media Center and get 30% commission (up to $180) for each unit you sell. At some point, if you sell one, you will need to buy it or finance it, then when your customer pays you, just pay it off. VStreamTV has some financing options. If you are a US resident, you could apply for Paypal Credit - they give you 6 months interest free to pay it back.
You will have to hold off on:
- All-In-One-Profits - $11.50 per month
- MLM Recruit on Demand - $15 one time
- Cashbot.ca - $5 one time
- iMarketing Fast Track - $25 one-time
- How To Build A Fortune From Scratch - $50 one time
- Load your card with $40 then you get $20. There is a whole strategy on how to do that:
- Once you get that $20, join both MLM Recruit On Demand and Cashbot.ca
Let me introduce to you Giant Profit Ads, Mad Cow Ads, World Text Ads, and WebcastSource.net !
These three safelists have been proven time and time again to produce results. Giant Profit Ads consistently is used by some of the big names and gurus in the industry and with good reason, it produces.
Connections to multiple SuperNetworks with the lowest allowable price for SuperNetwork ads.
WebcastSource.net is a hybrid Safelist AND Traffic Exchange that consistently gets great exposure for your ads and high CTR's
Do yourself a favor, do your business a favor, start sending your emails at Giant Profit Ads, Mad Cow Ads, World Text Ads, and WebcastSource.net today!
- Join for FREE. Follow the instructions to get your bonus for each. When you upgrade later you will get double, triple or quadruple the bonus worth $197. This is TONS OF TRAFFIC!
- Date joined
- Safelist or TE Name
- Login URL
- Contact Email address you used when you sign up (Gmail only!)
- List Email (if required) - should be a different than Contact Email.
- Affiliate ID and Affiliate URL
- Banner (468x60), Button (125x125) and Login Ad (600x300) URLs
- Email Swipes examples
- Text Ad examples
- FB ad examples
- Tweets examples
- Promo Codes
- How often can you send emails (ie. every 3 days)
- Date sent
- Safelist or TE name
- Number of emails sent (ie credits used, or for solo ads, the number of members)
- Program promoting
- How sent (credit mail, solo, Supernetwork, classified, broadcast).
- Subject line of email
- Join as a free member for each of the safelists or traffic exchanges.
- Capture the same information as above for each.
- Update the Downline Builder with your affiliate ID (usually your login name or affiliate number) or affiliate LINK (the whole URL) - depends on what they ask for
- On your notepad, create a To-Do list, and write down the names of each that you join - you will want to come back and update all your banners, hotlinks, traffic links for each.
You will soon realize that you have TONS of traffic available just for joining!
7. Promo Codes
Promo codes are GOLD. Simply by READING the instructions in the member area, you can get clues to hidden promo codes that can give you points, ads, or upgrades.
- There is a FREE site on which promo codes are posted called Traffic Codex. Hundreds of promo codes.
- Once you get some cashflow, you will want to join Truckload of Ads ($10 lifetime). These are QUALITY promo codes - the TAE owners PAY for each promo code they post so the offers are often very generous.
- Promo codes are frequently in the ad copy of solo ads and credit mails. So many surfers just blindly click to get credits so they can email their own ads, and they are missing out on a gold mine of free traffic, free upgrades and promo codes. As an administrator of TAE's, I see and must approve EVERY ad submitted, so I get to see all these great offers.
"If it cannot be measured, it cannot be improved".... W. Edwards Deming
So what should you be measuring, and how?
You should be measuring the number of clicks that a particular URL receives.
Use a Cloaking program to count the clicks. ViralURL is free to join. Submit each Target URL or Landing Page URL (not banner URL's). The benefit is a shortened link, but it also hides your affiliate ID, protecting you from unscrupulous theives who steal your commissions.
A side benefit is that ViralURL is a respectable mailer that consistently delivers high CTR's. Free members can mail 500 members every 3 days.
9. One Time Offers
I personally think it is stupid to offer an OTO just after a new members signs up. I like to look around, kick the tires, so some sample posts, just to see if I like the TAE or TE before committing anything. Unfortunately, this may be the only time you get to see it.
I save the OTO pages (I've had as many as 5 pages of OTO offerings) as a PDF file, HTML file, Google Docs file, or screen print image. With PDF, the links are preserved. Most OTO's involve some kind of payment so if you are broke, it would not be possible for you to take advantage of the OTO's.
- There are many free PDF utilities out there that you can download
- Most browsers have a Save As function
- The free Windows utility Snipping Tool will save an image but the links would not be live (you may be able to get the URLs)
- The Chrome browser has a SaveAs function that can save the current screen as HTML.
- Another way is to View Source and save the HTML code in a text file.
So, where do we go from here?
Promote, Promote, Promote. Every day.
- Promote the Automated Lead Funnel System landing page URL
- Promote each of the subprograms
- Promote the best and/or highest affiliate reward safelists and TE
- Keep building your portfolio of safelists and traffic exchanges.
Using your To-Do List, completely populate each of the TAE's and TE's you signed up for in the downline builders, but have not posted your ads to. Remember - do one each day and do each completely.
As your portfolio grows, so should your resource file.
As your portfolio grows, and you start to get some cashflow, reinvest into the CORE PROGRAMS of Automated Lead Funnel System. The highest priority would be All-In-One-Profits so you then have an autoresponder.
When you get signups, for whatever program, send them a welcome email. I have some canned notes stored in Evernote that I customize and personalize before sending.
- I love the feature in GMAIL that allows me to save canned messages and retrieve them. When I get a "You have a new signup" message, I click the email address that opens up a new message to that person. I simply plug in the canned message, address the new prospect by name, and do some personalization of the message.
What do you say?
Welcome to the blah blah project.
Thanks for joining.
Can I answer any questions?
Signature Line, "